Kids License Monitor: Cool is what others find cool too
Children send a clear message when they use licensed products, since they say a lot about themselves with these products. However the external perception is very important for out-of-home items. This is a result of the Kids License Monitor, a license study conducted online by the German market research company iconkids & youth in Germany, France and the UK among 1,268 kids aged 4 to 12.
Kids License Monitor – the results of the wave IV / 2018 are now available!
You want up-to-date data of children’s licenses? In this case the Kids License Monitor is exactly what you need. Quarterly a varying set of licenses are assessed by 4- to 12-year-olds in the European key markets UK, France, and Germany.
Wave IV/2018 can be ordered as of now.
Once again, a mix of new entries as well as classic licenses has been included – this time 72 different licenses. See here which licenses were covered in the current and the previous waves. Additionally the children’s favorite licenses were surveyed unprompted. Each wave offers a complete overview of the top licenses in the markets. These data are based on the results of the Kids License Monitors’ past three waves.
Your license has not been part of the study?
Then have it integrated into the following wave.
LIMA-Members are entitled to a 49 % discount on a yearly subscription and a 45 % discount on each single wave of the Kids License Monitor.
Study details of the Kids License Monitor:
- Methodology: Online Study
- Sample size: n = 1275 children aged 4 to 12 years
(more than n=400 per country)
- Fieldtime: November, 23rd to December 16th 2018
- Selection of licenses by the editors of the leading licensing magazines in Europe: Total Licensing (UK), Kazachok (F), and Licensing Press (GER).
- Alternating set of licenses in each wave
- Mix of national and international licenses
- Covered variables for each included license:
- Basic indicators such as awareness, appeal, and ownership
- Visibility and ownership of products
- Market status: diagnostic information such as the license’s hype value
- Category fit: Suitability for in-home and
- Market segmentation: High potential licenses,
cash cows and niche licenses.
- Favorite licenses (unprompted)
- NEW: The graphic display of the top 10 results refer to all licences covered in the Kids License Monitor during the past 6 months
Contact: Sonja Schwarzer
Kids License Monitor : une véritable marée de licences dans les chambres d’enfants français
Un enfant en France possède en moyenne des produits merchandising de 23 thèmes de licence différents comme Minions ou Star-Wars. C’est ce que dévoile le Kids Li-cence Monitor, pour lequel l’institut d’études de marché iconkids & youth a questionné en tout 3821 enfants de 4 à 12 ans en Allemagne, France et au Royaume-Uni en ligne.